Wednesday, February 16, 2011

NO ONE LIKE U

It was ended five years ago.

But U still keep on my mind.

Trying so hard to forget.

But pieces of memories always passing by.

Trying so hard to start with others.

But no one loved me like U did...

Just like no one hurt me so deep like U did.

I've just falling in love with U...At the time U said word 'goodbye'

I've just realize that I need U more than ever

At the time U said can't walk at my side anymore.

At the same time...

I know what is hurt

I know what is tears

I know what is lose

I know what is loneliness

I know what is emptiness

I know what is lost in the middle of nowhere

With no one that I wish beside me

It's ended so suddenly while I never get prepare for it

I passed a very hard time without U

Learn how to live without U

I even forget what kind of life that I have before U enter in to my life

And after without your hand through all of this years.

All I wanna do is just move on...

Coz being with U it was over.

I'll survive without U...

And I still keeping a piece of U

As the best thing I ever had in my life.

'Sometimes...we never know what we've got...untill it's gone'

No comments:

Post a Comment